[alsa-devel] Current alsa module list discrepancies

Eliot Blennerhassett linux at audioscience.com
Tue Aug 14 11:16:07 CEST 2007

Hello all,

As part of getting the wiki up to date I have been comparing three lists of
driver modules
1) List given by "configure --help" for --with-cards option
2) List of modules installed on my system when I  make install alsa-driver
3) Current list of Module-* pages in the wiki

The results of these comparisons is here.

http://www.alsa-project.org/main/index.php/Matrix_Talk:Main

Question is, are there some drivers in these lists that should be listed
in "configure --help"  (loopback -> aloop at least)

Should all modules (even helpers) be documented in the wiki?
Particularly helper modules that have parameters, to explain what the
parameters are for.

regards

Eliot