[alsa-devel] ALSA WWW moved to Mediawiki

Jaroslav Kysela perex at suse.cz
Fri Aug 10 18:05:28 CEST 2007

Hi all,

	today, I moved www.alsa-project.org to the second ALSA server with
Mediawiki. The official URL is:

  http://www.alsa-project.org/main/index.php/Main_Page
or
  http://www.alsa-project.org (for links from other sites)

	I also created templates to keep actual release versions in one
page. The nice "Download a package" box on main page was taken from
mediawiki.org.
	I'm also working on new box with news for the front page
generating news from Main_Page_News. Last change is the modification of
Special:Prefixindex (new special name is Special:ALSAPrefixindex) to
remove 'Vendor-' and 'Module-' (or any other) prefixes to increase
readability of Matrix:Main page.
	I would like to thank you to all wiki contributors.

						Jaroslav

-----
Jaroslav Kysela <perex at suse.cz>
Linux Kernel Sound Maintainer