[alsa-devel] Bug 305

chris at idlelion.net chris at idlelion.net
Fri Aug 10 16:50:21 CEST 2007

On Fri, 10 Aug 2007, Takashi Iwai wrote:

> At Fri, 10 Aug 2007 09:32:59 -0500 (CDT),
> chris at idlelion.net wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, 9 Aug 2007, Takashi Iwai wrote:

>>> I think it nevered worked after resume?

>>> The fixes for cs46xx are already in 2.6.23-rc* kernel.
>>
>> OK. That's in F8T1 stock kernel, so 305 is not fixed. Can I do anything
>> else to help out?
>
> Didn't you read my last mail?
>
> You can build ALSA drivers externally from ALSA driver tree, at best,
> from HG repository.  Please consult furhter on alsa-devel ML.

I did read your mail.

It is not at all clear that getting the latest build would be useful if
the patch that was supposed to fix this bug is already in the kernel I'm
using.

If I missed any traffic about more changes to the cs46xx driver, my
apologies. I'll download the latest code as soon as my schedule allows.

Chris