[alsa-devel] problem with ATI SB600 Azalia

Rafał Zawadzki bluszcz at jabberpl.org
Thu Aug 2 00:32:00 CEST 2007

On Thursday 02 August 2007 00:09:44 Takashi Iwai wrote:
> At Wed, 1 Aug 2007 21:57:11 +0200,
>
> Rafał Zawadzki wrote:
> > Hello. I tried earlier on alsa-user, but nobody answer. Propably this is
> > the better place for this post. I have the same problem as mentioned
> > here:
> >
> > http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.alsa.devel/47688/focus=47827 (the
> > same laptop).
> >
> > I tried this solution, but unfortunately i had below error during kernel
> > compilation (kernel source ubuntu 2.6.20-16). What is proper way to make
> > upgrade alsa to alsa-hg?
>
> Use alsa-driver tree to build external modules.

It is not so easy :) :

./configure: line 11726: ALSA_TOPLEVEL_SELECT: command not found
./configure: line 11739: ALSA_TOPLEVEL_DEFINES: command not found
./configure: line 11749: ALSA_TOPLEVEL_OUTPUT: command not found
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating version
config.status: creating Makefile.conf
config.status: WARNING:  Makefile.conf.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir
setting
config.status: creating snddevices
config.status: creating utils/alsa-driver.spec
config.status: creating utils/buildrpm
config.status: error: cannot find input file: toplevel.config.in
bluszcz at antichrist:~/usr/src/alsachuj/alsa-driver$

Any idea?

--
Rafał bluszcz Zawadzki
http://my.jabberpl.org - use jabber