HDA probe failure is observed on Tegra194 based platforms and this
happens due to reset failure. This series fixes the problem by
skipping the failing reset and DT bindings are updated accordingly.
v3 -> v4:
* Rename SoC data variable in HDA driver patch.
* Remove NULL check for compatible match data in HDA driver patch.
* Drop "Depends-on" tag from commit message and add "Reviewed-by"
tag from Dmitry.
* Update binding doc patch as per comment from Rob.
v2 -> v3:
* Use reset bulk APIs in HDA driver as suggested by Dmitry.
v1 -> v2:
* Updated HDA driver patch to skip the failing reset instead of
skipping resets in general for BPMP devices as per comment from
* Used a better strucure name for SoC data as per comment from
* Dropped 'Fixes' tag in binding doc patch as per comment from
Sameer Pujar (3):
ALSA: hda/tegra: Fix Tegra194 HDA reset failure
dt-bindings: sound: tegra: Add minItems for resets
arm64: tegra: Remove non existent Tegra194 reset
.../bindings/sound/nvidia,tegra30-hda.yaml | 2 +
arch/arm64/boot/dts/nvidia/tegra194.dtsi | 5 +--
sound/pci/hda/hda_tegra.c | 43 +++++++++++++++++-----
3 files changed, 38 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)