[Sound-open-firmware] jack detection via input/event on linux

Jaroslav Kysela perex at perex.cz
Fri Jun 3 11:34:49 CEST 2022

On 03. 06. 22 11:16, hede wrote:

> Or does anybody know how to tell alsa or pulseaudio or maybe pipewire to
> listen to the input event device to enable headset output and switch to
> the headset device?

PA/PW use only ALSA controls at the moment - thus you should define
JackControl as defined in use-case.h. But it seems that the driver does not
create or publish the ALSA jack control (I see only
"iface=CARD,name='HDMI/DP,pcm=2 Jack'" jack controls for HDMI).

					Jaroslav

--
Jaroslav Kysela <perex at perex.cz>