[Sound-open-firmware] What does priority parameter do in PIPELINE_PCM_ADD?

Terry Lv terry.lv at nxp.com
Fri Jul 3 04:36:12 CEST 2020

Hi Experts,

  I'm writing a topology with two pipelines and a mixer to mix them. I noticed there's a priority parameter in PIPELINE_PCM_ADD.

  I've done some test on this parameter, i.e. use different or same priorities in two pipelines and check the result after mixer.

  It seems that the result is not obvious.

  Could you tell me the usage of the priority parameter do in PIPELINE_PCM_ADD?

  Thank you very much!

Regards
Terry