[Sound-open-firmware] revised SOF ABI change process now in effect

Kai Vehmanen kai.vehmanen at linux.intel.com
Thu Jul 2 16:09:20 CEST 2020

Hey,

On Wed, 1 Jul 2020, Curtis Malainey wrote:

> Whoops forgot to post the public link, will post here for the record.
> https://thesofproject.github.io/latest/contribute/process/abiprocess.html

thanks Curtis! And yeah, the GH discussions tool is open to all project
members, so I'd expect all people submitting patches to have access the GH
discussions. At least my intention was to reach all devs from the start.

As for the ABI process -- it is still a very lightweight one and
it will be easy to adjust if and when issues are found. So even if you
missed this review round, don't hesitate to give feedback.

Br, Kai