[Sound-open-firmware] [Re]: Make error when building topology and tools

Liam Girdwood liam.r.girdwood at linux.intel.com
Fri Feb 28 19:54:33 CET 2020

On Fri, 2020-02-28 at 14:24 +0000, Paul Olaru (OSS) wrote:
> The regular log seems to be truncated (and however much it was
> captured it shows no errors),
> while the error log seems to be an invalid link? Can you repost them,
> perhaps on the actual
> pastebin.com website?

I think Ubuntu 19.10 may have all the ALSA updates merged now. If so,
we can update the docs.

ymdatta, can you skip all the ALSA steps and use the default ALSA
versions. Let us know, as this may mean all the updates are now
shipping with latest Ubuntu.

If ubuntu ALSA is tool old, you will see errors compiling topologies.

Thanks

Liam