[Sound-open-firmware] [Re]: Make error when building topology and tools

Mohana Datta Yelugoti ymdatta.work at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 14:49:44 CET 2020

Hi all,

I am trying to building SOF from scratch by following through the official
documentation guide [0]. I am getting errors when trying to build Topology
and tools [1].

I am providing pastebin links to topology_log [2] and topology_error_log [3].
topology_log contains output to stdout and topology_error_log contains the
output to stderr.

I was able to build in docker successfully before. But, when i am trying to
build from scratch, i encountered this error. Can someone guide me in solving
this error.

The system i am building runs on Ubuntu 19.19 eoan. My kernel version is
5.3.0-40-generic. Please feel free to ask for any other information, if i am
missing any.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
ymdatta.