[Sound-open-firmware] Linux Lund Conf presentation: Sound Open Firmware on i.MX8

Daniel Baluta daniel.baluta at gmail.com
Tue May 7 18:48:41 CEST 2019

Hi all,

> > Good stuff, thanks for sharing the documents. I was particularly
> > interested in the last page with the status, it's encouraging if you
> > already have SOF up and running in the nocodec+SAI mode. Looking forward
> > to the i.MX patches, when you are ready to share them :-)
> >
> > Maybe we should keep an archive of SOF-related presentations, e.g. on
> > GitHub?

Liam,

Yes, I would be more than happy to add my presentation slides to the
'Presentations'
section of https://thesofproject.github.io/latest/presentations/index.html

I will also rephrase slide 2 as follows:
- started by Intel and open to community to contribute and steer direction.

Pierre,

As stated above, there is already an archive for presentations. Will
add mine after Friday.
I hope to at least send the initial support for i.MX8 until next week
because the code base
is rapidly changing, and already spent some time on rebasing.

Even if it is not complete, will help me keep up with API changes.

Curtis,

Would be glad to see your presentations. Please send them here and
also talk with
Liam to add them to the sof project site.

thanks,
Daniel