[Sound-open-firmware] Linux Lund Conf presentation: Sound Open Firmware on i.MX8

Pierre-Louis Bossart pierre-louis.bossart at linux.intel.com
Tue May 7 17:00:02 CEST 2019

Hi Daniel,

> This Friday I will give a talk about enabling SOF on i.MX8 [1] at Linux Lund Conf [2]
>

> I adapted some pictures from Liam's ELCE presentation. Let me know if that's OK with you.
>

> Any feedback is welcome!

Good stuff, thanks for sharing the documents. I was particularly
interested in the last page with the status, it's encouraging if you
already have SOF up and running in the nocodec+SAI mode. Looking forward
to the i.MX patches, when you are ready to share them :-)

Maybe we should keep an archive of SOF-related presentations, e.g. on
GitHub?