[Sound-open-firmware] HDMI audio not working on Up^2

Pan, Xiuli xiuli.pan at intel.com
Mon Mar 25 05:03:20 CET 2019

Actually the PinX-PortX is something need to be set within the hdmi-codec. The codec need some route setting. The Pin6-Port0 will be default one if you are using HDMI connection. If you are using DP or other port, change the Pin accordingly. Now take HMDI with Pin6 as example:

If you would like to test with HDMI 1/2/3. Please set
Pin6-Port0 to cvt2/cvt3/cvt3 and test one by one. (1 => cvt2, 2 => cvt3, 3=>cvt4)

If you would like to use MST-HUB, you need to set
Pin6-Port0/1/2 to cvt2/cvt3/cvt3. Then you can play each on each monitor with different HDMI PCM FE.

Thanks
Xiuli