[Sound-open-firmware] HDMI audio not working on Up^2

Guennadi Liakhovetski guennadi.liakhovetski at linux.intel.com
Fri Mar 22 12:58:54 CET 2019

Hi Liam,

I see some issues both in SOF and the kernel, e.g.
https://github.com/thesofproject/sof/issues/1114
and
https://github.com/thesofproject/linux/issues/737
but they seem to be differeent and in fact e.g. the latter is "positive"
for me - since it's reporting a problem with PM, it implies, that without
entering low-power states, HDMI audio was working.

Thanks
Guennadi