[Sound-open-firmware] host_dma_cb() error: Wrong callback type = 3

Paul Olaru paul.olaru at nxp.com
Thu Aug 1 11:59:19 CEST 2019

Hello, I'm currently implementing the DMA driver for the IMX platform (Dummy DMA). With this partial implementation I have noticed the error message in the title.

The thing is, within host.c I see that dma_set_cb is called with the type as DMA_CB_TYPE_IRQ | DMA_CB_TYPE_COPY (which is 3), yet in host_dma_cb itself I only see the cases for these bits individually, and it falls into the default case.

I've also noticed this in the dai.c file.