[Sound-open-firmware] SOF git repo?

Christian Daudt csd.cypress at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 17:38:47 CET 2018

Excellent! Just what I was looking for - a starting point :)
As for the presentation not much. SOF was introduced Imad Sousou as part of
his keynote. The entry for it is here: http://sched.co/DXrH but unlike the
other talks this one has no pdf of the presentation (yet). Not sure if they
will be putting up videos or pdf of it - I think they do put up videos of
the keynotes eventually.
 After the talk, the Intel booth had swag for SOF - got a t-shirt - but
couldn't find anyone to provide more details ;)

 Thanks,
  Christian.