[Sound-open-firmware] SOF git repo?

Christian Daudt csd.cypress at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 16:59:55 CET 2018

Hi,
 Sorry for the dense first question but are there public git repos where I
can see the current code/docs? I saw the talk @ELC2018 announcing the
project, and looked at the nice splashy proj page at
https://www.sofproject.org/ but it gives no hint (that I could find) of
where to go after that. And I wanted to find out more about which parts and
for which platforms your work is focused on. Some github comparisons
between patches sent to this list and repos in there leads me to think that
https://github.com/plbossart/sound-open-firmware is the place to start
looking through code.
 Just wanted to confirm that that's the right place and if so to suggest to
a link to it from the sofproject.org .
 I'm from Cypress and we do a lot of audio solutions in the IoT
connectivity team I'm part of, so that led to a natural curiosity about a
proj that is working on open sourcing sound firmware. I look forward to
learning more about it!
 Thanks,
   Christian Daudt.

PS: Using gmail instead of my cypress email because outlook and mailing
lists don't mix well...