[Sound-open-firmware] Support for Tangier SoC

Liam Girdwood liam.r.girdwood at intel.com
Mon Oct 16 17:19:04 CEST 2017

On Sun, 2017-10-15 at 19:51 +0200, Sven Schwermer wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I was wondering if the Tangier SoC (Merrifield platform) is or will be
> supported by SOF? I have the Intel Edison compute module in mind.

Yes, it _should_ work on Merrifield, but I don't have Edison HW so some
things on the driver side might need some work.

The 1.0-dev branch and sof-v4.13 kernel will probably be better for
Edison than the stable 0.95 branch atm (mainly due to driver updates),
but 1.0-dev is still has a few issues prior to doing an rc1 tag.

Liam

Intel Corporation (UK) Limited
Registered No. 1134945 (England)
VAT No: 860 2173 47