[Sound-open-firmware] Reef, Minnowboard Max or Asus T100

Chun-ta Lin itspeter at google.com
Wed Nov 29 15:55:36 CET 2017

Hello SOF Gurus,

This is Peter from ChromeOS at Google. I'm interested in the project and is
trying to reproduce/ understanding from the main page
<https://www.alsa-project.org/main/index.php/Firmware>. I noticed that in
the instruction, the topic is reef w/ 4.8 kernel version. Since I'm quite a
newbie in this area, wondering from a learning perspective, what would be
recommended hardware for this purpose ?

Will it be a bit more complicated to build / debug it with Reef (like
kernel need to sign after build), or ASUS T100 (an Windows platform).

Looking forward for reply,
itsPeter