[Sound-open-firmware] Reef, Minnowboard Max or Asus T100

Chun-ta Lin itspeter at google.com
Sun Dec 10 06:18:44 CET 2017

Sorry for my late response on your kind replies.

Might I ask Liam, why is having the topic named "reef-xxx" ?
Not really get what's the different on topics of "reef-xxx" and "sof-xxx".

Sounds like at least on ChromeOS side, none of you are developing on Reef
related board at but on Cyan (Acer R11) instead ?

itsPeter