ucm2 - splitting 10 channel interface into mix of mono and stereo channels

GitHub issues - opened github at alsa-project.org
Sun May 29 10:50:13 CEST 2022

alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf issue #161 was opened from smangels:

Hi,
I've pushed a PR for the Behringer Flow8 digital mixer configured to be in "streaming" mode. Now that I've managed to wrap my head around the configuration, I would like to continue with the so called "recording" mode (different ID in `lsusb`). Thus I wonder whether UCM2 syntax allows me to split a 10 channel interface into a mix of mono and stereo channels (mic - mono, master, stereo)?

Regards,
Sebastian Mangelsen

Issue URL     : https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf/issues/161
Repository URL: https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf