How to judge USB Audio device has no digital in/out.

Chengyi Zhao chengyi.zhao at outlook.com
Mon Mar 7 10:09:56 CET 2022

Hi guys,

I found that in the following configuration file "alsa-lib/src/conf/cards/USB-Audio.conf" there are many kinds of
USB Audio devices that need to turn off digital in/out.

However, how can I judge that this USB Audio device has no digital in/out, thanks.

USB-Audio.pcm.iec958_device {

        # The below don't have digital in/out, so prevent them from being opened.
        "Andrea PureAudio USB-SA Headset" 999
        "Blue Snowball" 999
        "C-Media USB Headphone Set" 999
        "Cmedia Audio" 999