Sound not working after commit bbf7d3b1c4f40eb02dd1dffb500ba00b0bff0303 on Amlogic A311D device

Alex Natalsson harmoniesworlds at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 17:47:26 CEST 2022

> Wow. So there's already a problem with a config and we made it worse...
>
> Can you try with this hack attached, just to see what causes the kernel
> oops?  Thanks!

Hello friends)
I modified your hack a little. And I don't understanding what is fe
and be, but I see what problem apearing due to be_substream points to
0.
The
"if (!fe_substream->pcm->nonatomic && be_substream->pcm->nonatomic) {"
at result gives the error...

* I am sorry what delete recipients in the previous send((