Aw: Re: Re: Cannon Lake PCH cAVS (ALC892) not detected by kernel driver

dmummenschanz at web.de dmummenschanz at web.de
Wed Feb 9 17:47:54 CET 2022

   snd_intel_dspcfg: dsp_driver=1

   was a leftover from testing. I' ve removed all parameters, add added
   the debug options you've asked.

   http://alsa-project.org/db/?f=6e30e9f598bd2f03b2f5cff0df261f78719ea29d

   Some googling reveals that others suffer from the same problen on the
   same laptop as well. Some report that the device appears after pci-bus
   rescanning however that did not work in my case so I agree there might
   be an issue with probing the relatek device. Unfortunately I'm not a
   kernel dev so I don't even know where to start looking however I'm
   happy to investigate with your help.