USB-Audio: Add profile for MSI MEG Z690I Unify

GitHub pull_request - opened github at alsa-project.org
Thu Aug 4 07:29:14 CEST 2022

alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf pull request #196 was opened from 13r0ck:

This is tested and works, though I am not a fan of my `Needle` and `Haystack` solution here, but before also making a PR to alsa-utils I wanted direction. Would it be better to add a `Type Bool` condition, or a `skip` modifier to `SectionDevice`? I prefer the later, because it skips the `If {} Condition {} true {}` lines, but I would like an alsa maintainer's opinion.

Request URL   : https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf/pull/196
Patch URL     : https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf/pull/196.patch
Repository URL: https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf