project

GitHub issues - opened github at alsa-project.org
Sun Nov 21 13:27:46 CET 2021

alsa-project/alsa-lib issue #193 was opened from yangyunfei16:

Dear alsa developers:
Hello. I am a graduate student in the Institute of information engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences. We are doing a project to investigate the use of this library by some programmers who use alsa for programming, so we want to ask if there are any websites or forums on which more programmers who use this library communicate and discuss, We want them to do a questionnaire later. Thank you very much for your help!

Issue URL     : https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-lib/issues/193
Repository URL: https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-lib