Support for NUX MG-300 USB interface

Mike Oliphant oliphant at nostatic.org
Thu Jan 21 20:04:07 CET 2021

As a last ditch effort before returning the device, I tried the clock patch
on a Raspberry Pi 4 running an older kernel, and... it works.

The kernel version is "Linux raspberrypi 4.19.89-v7l+" and is from late
February 2020.

Maybe a change between then and now broke something? I know there have been
a *lot* of changes since then, though...

Mike