MIDI handshake for Pioneer DJ DJM-250MK2 to enable recording LINE/PHONO channels

Olivia Mackintosh livvy at base.nu
Wed Jan 20 09:36:59 CET 2021

Thank you for copying me in.

I would love to support Pioneer devices under Linux ("fully"). I.e:
	for DJM mixers: the ability to use audio and midi IO with ALSA
	and by extension pulse/pipewire/JACK and so on. This is my bias.

I'm partial to things just working™ so would prefer it to be a kernel
module but the inclusion in-tree is not for me to say.

Lets continue this discussion on the Mixxx chat for now.

Kind regards,
Olivia