No audio from Starship/Matisse HD Audio Controller

GitHub issues - edited github at alsa-project.org
Sun Dec 12 23:23:08 CET 2021

alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf issue #129 was edited from SirFooOfBar:

I have an AMD ryzen 3900X paired with a Gigabyte AX370-Gaming 5 motherboard. I use arch linux. Upon upgrading the package alsa-ucm-conf from version 1.2.6.1-1 to 1.2.6.2-2 and rebooting, my onboard audio stops working completely. Downgrading restores functionality after another reboot. In pavucontrol, for 1.2.6.1-1 there are many available profiles, but for 1.2.6.2-2 there is only one, which says unavailable. I also use pipewire rather than pulseaudio if that makes a difference

Issue URL     : https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf/issues/129
Repository URL: https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf