Add profile for Behringer UMC204HD

GitHub pull_request - opened github at alsa-project.org
Sun Dec 12 08:30:59 CET 2021

alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf pull request #128 was opened from brndd:

Adds a profile for the Behringer UMC204HD to split a 4-channel output into two outputs, and a 2-channel input into two inputs, as per the physical layout of the device. I have very little idea what I'm doing, so let me know if something looks incorrect (there's one thing that looks incorrect even to me which I shall point out in a comment below). The config does at least work, though.

[alsa-info.txt](https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf/files/7698277/alsa-info.txt)

-----

![UMC204HD_P0BK0_Front_XL](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/5822375/145704001-5bb9b741-0d1f-4f83-8184-6335c9b53fbf.png)
![UMC204HD_P0BK0_Rear_XL](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/5822375/145703999-918614e6-3298-4191-a7b6-7260e8eb3638.png)