Fix initsetting

GitHub pull_request - opened github at alsa-project.org
Thu Oct 29 06:54:27 CET 2020

alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf pull request #57 was opened from jason77-wang:

This issue was found when we prepared ubuntu 20.10. When users install the OS to a machine with HDA codec and use sof driver, the audio output is muted after installation. And even we set the master playback switch to on, the output volume from speaker is too low.

This issue could be easily reproduced by:
sudo rm /var/lib/asla/*
rm ~/.config/pulse/* (optional)
sudo /usr/sbin/alsactl -E HOME=/run/alsa -E XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=/run/alsa/runtime restore

Request URL   : https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf/pull/57
Patch URL     : https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf/pull/57.patch
Repository URL: https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf