Dead link in wiki under Tutorials

info info at dressmaker.ca
Fri Oct 16 19:33:33 CEST 2020

There seems to be zero interest in restoring the tutorials, even though
only 1 tutorial link works.
I totally get it that it may be hard for you to reach out to the authors
of external material on dead web sites. But you should have not so much
difficulty restoring those 404 pages that link back to your own wiki.
Could you?

Thanks
Alex