alsactl do not save all the parameters

GitHub issues - opened github at alsa-project.org
Sun Jul 12 17:54:20 CEST 2020

alsa-project/alsa-utils issue #46 was opened from alemirandap:

Hello everyone, my laptop need to mute the speaker for the full sound experience, when I configure alsamixer with all the levels and mute the speaker I execute "sudo alsactl store"  but after rebooted all the levels and configuration are saved except for muting the speaker. I made some tests muting the master or the headphones and the executed "sudo alsactl store" and these are saved.

I have to manually in every boot mute the speaker, I 'm under arch linux, with others distros doesn't happen, can you give me a hand with this?, thank you
[alsa-info.txt.](https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-utils/files/4908789/alsa-info.txt)

Issue URL     : https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-utils/issues/46
Repository URL: https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-utils