[alsa-devel] CRAS UCMs V2

GitHub pull_request - opened github at alsa-project.org
Thu Jan 9 21:10:59 CET 2020

alsa-project/alsa-lib pull request #21 was opened from cujomalainey:

v2 changes
Dropped Jack* as it looks like we may need to do some renaming internally.
Dropped Gain controls as we are adjusting our definitions.
Dropped disable software volume per comments and will look at removing internally

Notes:
Per request regarding CaptureChannelMap, is it work changing the format if the current format transfers directly to alsa plugin inputs?

Apologies for the multi month delay between versions

Request URL   : https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-lib/pull/21
Patch URL     : https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-lib/pull/21.patch
Repository URL: https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-lib