request for missing access permission to libhinawa repository

Takashi Sakamoto o-takashi at sakamocchi.jp
Fri Aug 7 16:00:24 CEST 2020

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 07, 2020 at 10:02:37AM +0200, Takashi Iwai wrote:
> On Fri, 07 Aug 2020 09:52:36 +0200,
> Jaroslav Kysela wrote:
> >
> > Dne 07. 08. 20 v 7:18 Takashi Sakamoto napsal(a):
> > > Hi Iwai-san,
> > >
> > > As Jaroslav is absent so long[1] (summer vacation?), I would like you to
> > > arrange some team/repository settings for libhinawa.
> > >
> > > I lost my write permission to libhinawa repository[2] since Jaroslav's
> > > arrangement for github team. You are an owner of 'alsa-project' team in
> > > github.com, and I guess you have enough permission to configure below items:
> > >
> > > 1. setting enough permission for my account to libhinawa repository
> > > 2. add libhinawa repository to 'GObject Introspection' team[2]
> >
> > Oops. The permissions are fixed now. Sorry for the long delay.
> >
> > 						Jaroslav
>
> Ah, you already fixed, that's why I didn't find anything wrong :)

At last I can push into the remote branch. Thank you.

And I'd like Jaroslav to fix repository desctiption with correct URL to
documentation so that a few users are not puzzled. At present, it's
https://takaswie.github.io/libhinawa-docs/ but should be
https://alsa-project.github.io/libhinawa-docs/.

Regards

Takashi Sakamoto