[alsa-devel] alsa acting up

liebrecht at grossmann-venter.com liebrecht at grossmann-venter.com
Wed Sep 18 10:45:27 CEST 2019

See images in links.

1)
"http://grossmann-venter.com/visitors/ug/alsa/alsa-pulse-181vsl_unplug.png"
2) "http://grossmann-venter.com/visitors/ug/alsa/alsa-dont
recognize1818VSLpng"

1) As soon as pulseaudio is started Alsa says 1818VSL is unplugged....?

2) Clearly Presonus 1818VSL is found as lsusb output says, but alsa has
no clue about it.

How do
I get alsa to recognise 181VSL as it is found by lsusb so it is presnet
on the system.

It used to work fine but alsa just stopped working with 1818VSL recently
for no reason.

I know this is a developers group, but please at least answer where I
can get help. Alsa help is absolutely non-existing.

I also posted a bug with no response in another thread.

Thanks.