[alsa-devel] Merging the new firmware files for CA0132 into alsa-firmware

Connor McAdams conmanx360 at gmail.com
Tue May 28 21:24:39 CEST 2019

Yes, I did end up getting permission from Creative themselves to
redistribute the files. That was back in November of 2018.

I also asked them to email Takashi Iwai to confirm, which I think they
ended up doing.

My contact within Creative has not responded since December of 2018,
when I asked for a name to go with the email he told me to use for the
sign-off, and I think that was why the Linux firmware people weren't
willing to accept it.

If you need any more information, let me know.