[alsa-devel] Patch Update for OpenFrame Sigmatel STAC9202

Andy Davison andy at dvsn.net
Wed Jun 19 14:25:37 CEST 2019

Hi all,

Would anybody on this list have a little time to investigate this patch and
bring it up to date for application against the latest 5.1 kernel, or
indeed anything being actively developed?

https://gist.github.com/andydvsn/c0c159f99bf19d5b30b5e5e156dcac3e

This applies correctly against the 2.6.33 kernel, but I I lack the
necessary ALSA knowledge and programming skills to make the appropriate
corrections for anything more recent.

Alternatively, any other advice on where I could seek help with this would
be much appreciated. It is the only outstanding kernel issue for this
device and would love to have it fixed.

All the best,

     Andy.