[alsa-devel] Noise in begnning of alsa application

Chakravarthi Pradeep doubleq7 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 12:37:43 CET 2019

I have ALSA driver for capture device which works fine with VLC. when
I try to capture and render using own application having some issues.
When I start play, it has some noise in beginning and audio is
discontinuous in between. Discontinuous means, some audio frame are
getting dropped in between. cut cut sound for sine wave. I have tried
snd_pcm_drop and snd_pcm_drain but no use. Kindly suggest how to
remove the starting noise in ALSA.

--
Thanks and Regards
Chakravarthi Pradeep.K