[alsa-devel] Audio miniconference schedule

Jaroslav Kysela perex at perex.cz
Wed Oct 24 09:30:00 CEST 2018

Dne 24.10.2018 v 09:16 Takashi Iwai napsal(a):
> On Tue, 02 Oct 2018 21:58:49 +0200,
> Mark Brown wrote:
>>
>> As previously announced there's an audio miniconference happening on the
>> 21st in Edinburgh:
>>
>>    https://blog.sirena.org.uk/2018/09/19/2018-linux-audio-miniconfernce
>>
>> (yes there is a typo in the URL).  A number of people have proposed
>> topics so I just went through them and pulled them into a proposed
>> agenda:
>>
>>   - Virtualization (Liam)
>>   - SoundWire (Liam)
>>   - Byte controls (Vinod)
>>   - GObject introspection for language bindings (Sakamoto-san)
>>   - Integrating the ALSA control core (Sakamoto-san)
>>   - AGL (Stephane/Ronan)
>>   - Y2038 (broonie)
>>   - AVB (Liam)
>>   - DSPs (Liam)
>>    - Sound Open Firmware
>>
>> What do people think?  Any other topics?  There's still time to sign up
>> if you're interested in attending, you can sign up right up to the day
>> of the event.
>>
>> It also seems good to mention that there's another audio event going on
>> around ELC:
>>
>>    https://blogs.gnome.org/uraeus/2018/09/24/getting-the-team-together-to-revolutionize-linux-audio/
>>
>> which is a hackathon for a new userspace stack called PipeWire - if we
>> have someone attending who knows about that I think it'd be good to talk
>> about it too.
>
> Thanks Mark for the great organization, I enjoyed the meeting in this
> year very much (as always), and thanks Cirrus for a really nice venue!

I would like to say big thanks too.

Although I was silent (mostly doing a heavy ping-pong between the family
and the remote meeting session), I monitored the topics. I will post
github/CI information separately.

> If anyone can share the notes, it'd be great.

Mark's notes are here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JtjpSGkMMCeDK43LTc0yLrOer1QL5JwxPQMmHFAL55o

If anyone has something more, please, add a link to this document.
Perhaps, I should create a copy to www.alsa-project.org.

				Thanks,
					Jaroslav

--