[alsa-devel] Audio miniconference schedule

Jaroslav Kysela perex at perex.cz
Fri Oct 19 18:14:24 CEST 2018

Dne 19.10.2018 v 16:35 Charles Keepax napsal(a):
> On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 06:44:14PM +0100, Mark Brown wrote:
>> On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 01:53:08PM +0800, Keyon Jie wrote:
>>
>>> Is it possible to set up network meeting that any hobbies can dial in and
>>> join in remotely?
>>
>> I would assume so, I'm pretty sure it's standard technology in Cirrus,
>> though we'll have to see how well it works in practice (these things are
>> always a bit "fun").  We hadn't planned anything yet though.
>>
>> I'd guess that probably the safest thing would be if one of the Intel
>> people has a laptop with whatever conferencing software you usually use
>> internally they can bring that in and call you, or at least message with
>> you about getting stuff set up if we set some other solution up.
>
> Yeah it will probably have to be Lync if we are setting it up
> with Cirrus stuff, but should be do-able.

Hi all,

I would recommend to use a browser like services like
http://bluejeans.com/ or https://www.gotomeeting.com/ . Both seem to be
really usable and there is no requirement to install a special client
application to join.

Thanks,
	Jaroslav (who is not able to participate physically this year)

--
Jaroslav Kysela <perex at perex.cz>