[alsa-devel] Audio miniconference schedule

Mark Brown broonie at kernel.org
Thu Oct 18 19:44:14 CEST 2018

On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 01:53:08PM +0800, Keyon Jie wrote:

> Is it possible to set up network meeting that any hobbies can dial in and
> join in remotely?

I would assume so, I'm pretty sure it's standard technology in Cirrus,
though we'll have to see how well it works in practice (these things are
always a bit "fun").  We hadn't planned anything yet though.

I'd guess that probably the safest thing would be if one of the Intel
people has a laptop with whatever conferencing software you usually use
internally they can bring that in and call you, or at least message with
you about getting stuff set up if we set some other solution up.