[alsa-devel] [USB-Audio - PX USB, playback] snd-usb-audio: probe of 2-3:1.0 failed with error -22 after kernel upgrade

Mutz Heuer mutz.heuer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 13:57:22 CET 2018

You are right, I did not switch to the master branch. The fix is on master
and I tested the daily ubuntu mainline kernel.

% uname -a                                       ✔  180  13:46:26
Linux ThinkPad-X220 4.19.0-999-lowlatency #201810312202 SMP PREEMPT Thu Nov
1 02:11:24 UTC 2018 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

That fixes the problem and I could drop the pulseaudio configuration also.

Currently happily listening to Berlin Philharmonic String Quintet: A.Dvorák
- String Quintet Op.77: I Allegro con fuoco – Più mosso 8-)

I updated the lauchpad bug (hopefully did the right things there).

Thanks a lot and sorry for the inconvenience,

Mutz