[alsa-devel] call/normal switch was Re: omap4-droid4: voice call support was

Tony Lindgren tony at atomide.com
Sat Mar 31 20:19:35 CEST 2018

* Pavel Machek <pavel at ucw.cz> [180331 14:56]:
> Hi!
>
> > Hmm well I got audio call hacked to work as a proof of concept hack,
> > see below. Maybe it can be used to verify some of the assumptions
> > above.
> >
> > Then.. To split the work a bit, can you guys maybe try to decode
> > the cpcap register values and try to do a proper ASoC driver patch?
>
> This is not proper patch yet, but it should be a step in that
> direction...

Cool :) Microphone still does not work for me.. I tried tweaking
the alsamixer settings but no mic. This is with cold boot with
droid4-kexecboot if that might make a difference, we may have
some register uninitialized somewhere. Any ideas?

FYI, I got one of the remaining n_gsm issues tracked down yesterday,
at least one more bug to go. Things only work with n_gsm debug
enabled right now for some reason..

Regards,

Tony