[alsa-devel] [RFC, alsa-utils] RFC: alsamixer: Improve description of playback switches

Kirill Marinushkin k.marinushkin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 21:12:01 CEST 2018

Hello Takashi Sakamoto, Takashi Iwai, Andrew Chant,

Thank you for the discussion. I saw the drawbacks of my proposal, and it was nice to clarify them with you.

Also, during our discussion I found, that the "description of playback switches" has a different solution.
I will check my new idea. If it will work good enough, I will send a patch later.

>From my perspective, we can consider this RFC to be closed.

Thanks for your attention.

Best Regards,
Kirill