[alsa-devel] poll blocked after prepare state

Harald Schuster schuster at technikum-wien.at
Mon Jun 25 15:43:15 CEST 2018

Hi
The codec is the TI tlv320aic3x and the buffersize is set to 64 and
the periodsize is set to 32 in the asound.conf. We use the pjProject
for the audioprocessing and the internal period time is 4ms and the
sample rate is 8000 Hz. The second codec is a USB codec which has no
problems. Our scenario is that a incoming VOIP call is connected to
the both codec (I2s and USB) and the USB codec starts the playback
without any problems and the tlv320 sometimes works but when a
underrun accours it crash!

best regards Harald