[alsa-devel] poll blocked after prepare state

Harald Schuster schuster at technikum-wien.at
Mon Jun 25 11:59:02 CEST 2018

Hi
We are not able to update our system. We are using USB codecs which
are working fine but they are using the snd_pcm_hw_prepare function.
The Problem only exists for the I2S codec in our system. When i
changed the buffer size in the asound.conf for the codec the problem
allready exists but it arise not so often because there is not so
often a underrun. Is there any hint where i could lock for the problem?!
br Harald