[alsa-devel] ALSA: use irqsave() in URB completion + usb_fill_int_urb

Takashi Iwai tiwai at suse.de
Wed Jun 20 14:55:56 CEST 2018

On Tue, 19 Jun 2018 23:55:12 +0200,
Sebastian Andrzej Siewior wrote:

> This series is mostly about using _irqsave() primitives in the
> completion callback in order to get rid of local_irq_save() in
> __usb_hcd_giveback_urb(). While at it, I also tried to move drivers to
> use usb_fill_int_urb() otherwise it is hard find users of a certain API.

At the next time, please split to two different patchsets in such a
case.  The conversions to usb_fill_int_urb() and the change to
_irqsave() are completely different things; the former is merely a
code cleanup that doesn't give any functional change, while the latter
is the followup for the USB core change.

thanks,