[alsa-devel] Remove clkdiv and pll setters from pxa dais

Robert Jarzmik robert.jarzmik at free.fr
Sat Jun 2 21:26:42 CEST 2018

Mark Brown <broonie at kernel.org> writes:

>> I'll let you come up with a patch. Meanwhile I'll try to figure out if I can
>> make the audio alive again.
>
> Probably worth taking a look at the big AC'97 refactoring that happened
> a while ago I guess...

Ah that was already the case, I had tested on the zylonite platform, up to the
point where the asound zylonite card was correctly probed.

That reminds me that the last patch of the AC97 serie was not merged (the PXA
specific one), so I'll repost it :
 - original https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/9951919/
 - repost will add a NULL pointer check + rebase, in its v8 version

Cheers.

--
Robert