[alsa-devel] [asoc:for-4.19 199/204] sound/soc//meson/axg-tdm-interface.c:225:8: error: implicit declaration of function 'clk_set_duty_cycle'; did you mean 'clk_set_rate'?

Mark Brown broonie at kernel.org
Tue Jul 31 16:02:22 CEST 2018

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 10:39:03AM +0200, Jerome Brunet wrote:

> The commit adding the duty-cycle feature in CCF is directly based on v4.18-rc1
> Do you plan on pulling this in your branch ? or wait for dependency to be sorted
> out during the merge window maybe ?

I'd like to but I'd rather have an explicit ack from the clock
maintainers that that's OK and ideally a signed tag.  Though it's taken
so long that at this point it's not going to be much worse than just
hoping it gets sorted out in mainline given the lack of branches, it's
not affecting common platforms.